Bc536hp problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joefilet

Feed Provider
My radio when i turn it on it keeps cycling the start up process but does not come on is there a rest procedure for this radio \???? Start to load f/l then goes off and starts over again any help would be appreciated thank you

sandman1991

Premium Subscriber
tech suport

when I called all I got for 2 hrs is ' YOUre BUISSNESS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US PLEASE REMAIN O THE LINE AND THE NEXT CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WILL BE WITH YOU there is no customer service in the us any more no matter who you call no human ans the phone. all I wanted to know is can you type in freqs into sentinel ? and how do you do iti go into my county click and theres only one freq and I have about twenty more I want to add

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
when I called all I got for 2 hrs is ' YOUre BUISSNESS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US PLEASE REMAIN O THE LINE AND THE NEXT CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WILL BE WITH YOU there is no customer service in the us any more no matter who you call no human ans the phone. all I wanted to know is can you type in freqs into sentinel ? and how do you do iti go into my county click and theres only one freq and I have about twenty more I want to add

You posted this in somebody else's thread about a different problem entirely. So I don't know if I'm giving you the right help. I don't even know if you're using a BCD536HP, BCD436HP, HP1, or HP2. But in case you're using a 536HP, same as the person who started this thread, you should look at the two Easier to Read Manuals and focus on the sections involving Favorite Lists. That's the feature you want.

Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual

Sentinel BCDX36HP Software Manual

I would suspect that Uniden does not have a room full of people waiting to pick up the customer service line exclusively for scanners - the few people they have probably answer for all Uniden products (and, knowing how companies like to outsource their call centers these days, probably other companies' products as well). So it's kind of unrealistic to expect that someone will pick up on the first ring when you call the help line. Besides, the best help you'll get will be from kindly and respectfully asking your questions in the forums here and on homepatrol.com.

Triangulum

all I wanted to know is can you type in freqs into sentinel ? and how do you do iti go into my county click and theres only one freq and I have about twenty more I want to add

You can type them in when you go into the Edit Favorites List area. It won't work in the general database area.

stingray327

It was already like this in the late 90's.

Jay911

Feed Provider
I'm still confused by why you call it a '32GB 90MB' card. That's like saying you have a three-wheeled two-wheeled bicycle. Can you help me understand this?

Jay911

Feed Provider
I think it's a 32Gb card and the 90Mb has something to do with transfer rate

That almost makes sense, thanks. I've never heard anyone refer to the transfer rate of a memory card in that fashion. It's invariably been 'class 10' etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.