BCD396T/BC996T: BCD 396T

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterca

SDS150
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
86
Location
Ottawa
Just wondering if there is a change of ordering two things for this oldie but goodie. One is the volume switch (Bent the shaft) and the other is the Button knob for the belt clip?
Thanks in advance
Rob
 

hunterca

SDS150
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
86
Location
Ottawa
It is not the plastic part I am looking for it is the actual component (to solder to the board) and the thing that screws on the beck for the Belt clip is what I am looking for. These two parts.
 

donc13

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,548
Reaction score
1,095
Location
Grand Junction, CO
OK, I misread your post, the knob isn't bent, but the control shaft is. Sorry

Well, have you called Uniden America or one of their dealers such as Bearcat Warehouse or ScannerMaster? Or any larger dealership?

In addition, Uniden America *may* still have a stock of parts available if you send the radio to them for repair.

If all else fails, keep looking on ebay or any other similar site for a broken radio that's good for parts only. I *believe* but do not know, that the BCD 396XT parts, for the most part, are identical.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top