BCD325P2 - Programming Help

treycash

Hey guys,

I have been an old conventional scanner listener for a while now. I am switching to a BCD325P2 to finally listen to my counties (Greene County, NC, USA) VIPER fire dispatch and operations channels. That is all I want to listen to. Our county is on the NC VIPER system. I am having troubling learning and programming how to properly program my scanner to listen to just these channels on the towers of Arba, FarmVille, Kinston, and Greenville. I keep picking up random channels.

I feel like it is simple but I can’t figure it out. I have been using the ProScan app.

If anyone can help provide assistance, please let me know.

Hey guys,

I have been an old conventional scanner listener for a while now. I am switching to a BCD325P2 to finally listen to my counties (Greene County, NC, USA) VIPER fire dispatch and operations channels. That is all I want to listen to. Our county is on the NC VIPER system. I am having troubling learning and programming how to properly program my scanner to listen to just these channels on the towers of Arba, FarmVille, Kinston, and Greenville. I keep picking up random channels.

I feel like it is simple but I can’t figure it out. I have been using the ProScan app.

If anyone can help provide assistance, please let me know.
Check the display to see if you are in ID Search mode.

You may want to switch to "ID SCAN".

Here's how from the Easier to Read Manual

Function is engaged by pressing the volume knob DOWN

ID Scan only scans the stuff you programmed in.

Let us know.

Good luck!I

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Great app & developer, always willing to lend a hand here on the forums. Read page 19 on the Proscan manual linked here, it explains how to use the Radioreference database import feature. You already have a premium sub, might as well make good use out of it!
1674066068647.png