Status
Not open for further replies.

east_fl_fire72

Premium Subscriber
What’s up everyone, I recently purchased a preprogrammed Uniden bearcat BCD325p2... is there anyway I can put individual frequencies into different banks and scan them at a time??

for example, if I wanted to listen to the one cities police and fire frequencies.. then go to another cities.. without listening to all of them at a time?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
What’s up everyone, I recently purchased a preprogrammed Uniden bearcat BCD325p2... is there anyway I can put individual frequencies into different banks and scan them at a time??

for example, if I wanted to listen to the one cities police and fire frequencies.. then go to another cities.. without listening to all of them at a time?

Yes though the use of QK's (Quick Keys) that work very similar to banks.

wtp

the radio does do what you asked.
it just does one thing at a time and moves on, quickly.
trunking systems will take about 2 seconds to see what is going on.

so if i have my county and the county nex to me and both are trunked the radio will be on each for 2 seconds.
if i want to also listen to a connventional frequency i could then miss 4 seconds to get back to it.
if it now a big deal then don't worry about it.

milcom_chaser

Yes. You need to set them up as systems (conventional or trunked). Then you can assign quick keys to them.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Without knowing your location or if said agencies are conventional or operating on a trunked system and how they are programmed in the database, each city would have to be programmed as a different group in the same system. See creating groups here

Status
Not open for further replies.