BCD396XT Complete reference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9xyz

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Lets try again....

Apparently after reading my last post I still don't have it right. I don't care about money, who has how many posts or anything else. I was wrong in my posts...period. For that I am sincerely sorry. I never meant to disparage Dave or anyone else, however I did therefore I need to take that back. Truly when I think about and you too, who cares how many times someone posts on this or any other site and is that my business....no.
Life is too short....guess I was having a bad week or something....maybe one to many Coors or something who knows. It will NOT happen again.......everyone 73 and have a great 2010....take care... :)

Landman

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for posting this manual. I am about to start printing it now. I was sorely disappointed when I put in the CD that came with the radio only to find that web based crap. This pdf is much needed and much appreciated. Uniden should have done it this way in the first place. Again, thank you.

k9xyz

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I knew someone would be looking for it.....

Your welcome...I knew someone would be looking for a printable manual...even though it may not be "a selling point"........it's an excellent resource....

K7CAR

Thank you, I don't know if I'm the one you are referring too, but I know I played tennis with the "experts" for several hours looking for some form of written manual for my BCT15X and was about to pull my hair out. I see there's a decent amount of frustration learning how to operate these scanners, so the no pain no gain type of answer is a bit self serving.

The DMA line of Uniden scanners would be the last I'd recommend to a new comer just starting out. You either love it or hate it. I've fought through the learning curve and am a convert. I swore I'd never own another Uniden scanner and in a fit of insanity ordered a 346XT the other day. :) Even old dogs can learn new tricks! Your 396xt link will come in handy. I'd still like a printed manual for my 15X or even a video tutorial, but I know that's wishful thinking in this expert world!.....:)

usmcusa

Thanks for the link for the .pdf. This is very helpful for the noob (me) over the disk that I am also using for help. If you want to call it that.

Teufel Hunden

Status
Not open for further replies.