BCD436 Analyze Log App

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougjgray

I wrote this App last winter and have tested it and would like to share. it implements the Logging/Current Activity/LCN Monitor Functions for the BCD436 and probably BCD536 though I cant test. I used my HP1 as a guide so works very similar to that. I only have Win 10 to test but should work with Win7-Win8. Not sure about WinXP. Let me know if you find any bugs. It does not control the scanner other then for the Analyze functions and the SYS, DEPT, CHAN Buttons for Hold. The display is very similar to the BCD436 Screen with some extra data added. If you find bugs or have problems let me know, I will try to help

Attachments

• BCDLogView.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 84

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Doug,

I tried to run this, but get an exception error as soon as I press start.

As instructed, I have my 436 running, and connected to the computer.

I am on Windows10.

The error message is:

InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index

dougjgray

Sorry, I should have put a check for this in the program, but I think the problem is you need to make sure to put the Scanner in Serial Port mode ('." key) when you plug in the usb cable and select the correct com port on the program before pressing start. the drop down list will list all available come ports. you can select from there before you start. you may have to find the correct com port from the device mnager

Status
Not open for further replies.