BCD536HP/norwalk ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceb1

Premium Subscriber
I can't seem to FIND/UNDERSTAND how to get the norwalk city schools. what system they use. can someone help me ?????

TedRHayes

I looked at the RR page for Huron County and notice there are a couple of TRBO systems that include Huron. One lists a couple TGs possibly for an unknown school. If that is Norwalk Schools, unfortunately you wont be able to listen with any consumer scanner available at this time.

kf8yk

I think they use pagers on freq 72.10000 and 462.7500

The 72 MHz freq is licensed for wireless clock synchronization in the school, and 462.75 is licensed for wireless public address/school bell control.

I would agree that it is likely that the schools are using one of the Futronics trunking systems. Here's a link to a Futronics license where Norwalk Schools transferred control of a license to Futronics back in 1998: ULS License KNJT851

I would expect that the schools received some type of compensation for the transfer of control such as discounted radios or airtime.

ceb1

Premium Subscriber
thanks

thank you is it digital and how do i input it. sorry im kinda a noob at this.

ceb1

Premium Subscriber
What the BCD536D IS NOT DIGITAL ????? but thanks for all the reply's everyone. and the codes you directed me to Jakeportland don't work but thank you.

SCPD

QRT
ceb1: Not clear on what you expect to hear on 72 and 462 frequencies. The Futronics system is likely not monitorable.

The 72 MHz freq is licensed for wireless clock synchronization in the school, and 462.75 is licensed for wireless public address/school bell control.

I would agree that it is likely that the schools are using one of the Futronics trunking systems. Here's a link to a Futronics license where Norwalk Schools transferred control of a license to Futronics back in 1998: ULS License KNJT851

I would expect that the schools received some type of compensation for the transfer of control such as discounted radios or airtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.