BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmedic3

I updated the firmware on my scanner(BCD536HP}.Now when it bootsup it shows sds200.Is this a problem ?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I updated the firmware on my scanner(BCD536HP}.Now when it bootsup it shows sds200.Is this a problem ?
Are you talking about the opening screen when it first boots up?
If so, that's the opening screen that can be programmed via Sentinel. The next screen that comes up only shows copyright info, nothing 'scanner model specific'.

If you also have an SDS200, or were using a copy of Sentinel (on a friend's machine) that is also used for an SDS200, you are seeing the user-entered message on boot-up. You can change that to whatever you want, that fits within the numner of characters available. I use name, phone #, email address, and 'reward if found' as the opening on all my scanners. You can change whatever is being displayed in the Profile Editor in Sentinel.

pmedic3

Are you talking about the opening screen when it first boots up?
If so, that's the opening screen that can be programmed via Sentinel. The next screen that comes up only shows copyright info, nothing 'scanner model specific'.

If you also have an SDS200, or were using a copy of Sentinel (on a friend's machine) that is also used for an SDS200, you are seeing the user-entered message on boot-up. You can change that to whatever you want, that fits within the numner of characters available. I use name, phone #, email address, and 'reward if found' as the opening on all my scanners. You can change whatever is being displayed in the Profile Editor in Sentinel.

Status
Not open for further replies.