BCD996P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radioguy789

Hello. I have a BCD996P2, and I am just wondering if there is a NXDN upgrade for this scanner and if there is, if anyone on here would know how much the upgrade costs to do it. Thanks

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Hello. I have a BCD996P2, and I am just wondering if there is a NXDN upgrade for this scanner and if there is, if anyone on here would know how much the upgrade costs to do it. Thanks

Yes, there is an NXDN upgrade for this scanner. You can purchase the upgrade directly from Uniden at my.uniden.com. You will need to create an account and register your scanner. The NXDN key is 50.00 USD.

Radioguy789

Ok and guessing you can use PayPal to pay for it and it’s straight forward to register it. And it I should get the upgrade right away

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Ok and guessing you can use PayPal to pay for it and it’s straight forward to register it. And it I should get the upgrade right away

All the info is here:

The key will be issued immediately after registration and payment. Then it just takes a few seconds to enter it in your scanner. All of the instructions are at the above link.

It's been a while, but I don't recall Paypal being an option. Also, I think it's USA credit cards only.

Status
Not open for further replies.