BCD996XT Issue with talk groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids0565

Here is my problem. I am using Freescan to program. I am trying to divide the NW Ohio Public Safety trunk into Police TG's EMS TG's and Fire TG's. When I upload the info to the scanner, I get police TG's in the EMS and FIRE. Frustrating. I have used the easy program page, but it doesn't seem to help. Any thoughts?

AuntEnvy

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the program will automatically select the next available QK.

And make sure you aren't doing anything else wrong with the easy grab process. I know that sometimes if I don't use the proper "clear clipboard" step that my TG's will end up where I don't want them.

SCPD

QRT
Here is my problem. I am using Freescan to program. I am trying to divide the NW Ohio Public Safety trunk into Police TG's EMS TG's and Fire TG's. When I upload the info to the scanner, I get police TG's in the EMS and FIRE. Frustrating. I have used the easy program page, but it doesn't seem to help. Any thoughts?

When you program, make sure you use the option to clear and erase the previous scanner settings. Do this EVERY time you program or you'll have inconsistent results.

Status
Not open for further replies.