BCT-15x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
Grove City, Ohio
Good Day All!

Was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for setting up a BCT-15x for Low Band, maybe you have a file you would like to share? I am using Freescan as my programming software. I am new to this aspect of the hobby, and just started my research.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steven
 

psr600md

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Location
Green Bay,WI
Good Day All!

Was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for setting up a BCT-15x for Low Band, maybe you have a file you would like to share? I am using Freescan as my programming software. I am new to this aspect of the hobby, and just started my research.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steven

well i know you can get 46.14 green lake there but you can start by loading 39.02 to 39.98 42.00 to 42.94 fd 33.48 to 33.98,i have a file for the 780 and 296
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top