Bell FleetNet Zone 1 missing MOH talkgroups

ve3vav

Hi Folks

I am having trouble downloading the MOH talkgroups for Bell FleetNet trunk system Zone 1. The MTO and the OPP are all working fine, but the MOH (Ministry of Health] have a number of talkgroups that are supposed to be there and aren't. There is no little + sign to actually see them and when you download they are not there, but everything else is there.
The + sign is there for the OPP and the MTO, but not EMS. I have talked to tech support and they say there is nothing wrong and they can see them fine on different software. I am using Butel ARCXT and BCDx36 and they don't show up on any of my three scanners.

When I search them online, they show up but just not in the program for downloading. The towers do show up, just not the talkgroups. I have the latest versions for both software. I am stumped and RadioReference says there is nothing wrong. But obviously there is. I just can't figure it out and tech support basically told me it is not their problem. Any help will be appreciated

Dave VE3VAV

mciupa

Shouldn't you be using ARC536 for a BCDx36 scanner?
Which three scanners do you own?

ve3vav

No the Butel software for the BCD536 and the BCD436. Is the Butel BCDX36 software it supports both scanners. The software for the 996P2 is the ARCXT software. Funny enough I downloaded the trial of Proscan and the talkgroups show up