Bethlehem City 800mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveradio

OK, picked up the pro96 digital scanner and I'm guessing they the current upgrade to Bethlehem digital guessing can't monitor them?

Seems like what is listed is not correct, having hard time even hearing control channel and not that far away?

Looking for systems can monitor in this area as well.
Already picked off the state Park police.

Thanks

royldean

Bethlehem PD is NOT encrypted with the exception of ERT and Investigations/Vice. ALL other PD are in the open.

Huh.... look at that. Did that change recently? I remember spending a weekend in bethlehem a year or so ago, and couldn't get squat. I wonder what I was missing (I distinctly remember not expecting to be able to hear anything, either.... as if I had looked it up and seen that it was encrypted). Anyhoo, good news.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
With the exception of the 2 channels I mentioned Bethlehem has been in the clear as long as I can remember. By any chance are you thinking of Allentown? Allentown PD is Provoice and ALL encrypted.

royldean

I may have inadvertently looked up Allentown, but I certainly didn't visit there. I did my time in Allentown, and have since escaped. That's where my motorcycle was stolen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.