Bureau of Land Management Nationwide Administrative Unit Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlarian

Hi guys, great thread.

Re: https://www.fs.fed.us/r6/fire/falt/equipment/_docs/FA IM2009016a2.pdf

Is there something that gives the description of the listed BLM 6xx type engines as shown in the pub? The sections show pics of each but I wondered if there was something that described them further.

This link describes US Forest Service standard engine Specifications among others (crew hauls and water tenders, etc...) I know it's not BLM but hey it's still interesting

Ouch! Spanking received.

I believe in tapping into info that people may already have before reinventing the wheel. Firsthand is best in many cases.

I check google secondarily to primary sources of real knowledge like yourself and others here. These forums are about sharing. You may have gotten the answer from google too, but you may have known it already. It was worth a try asking here first.

I say sincerely, thanks for the info, however it was obtained.

Paysonscanner

Ouch! Spanking received.

I believe in tapping into info that people may already have before reinventing the wheel. Firsthand is best in many cases.

I check google secondarily to primary sources of real knowledge like yourself and others here. These forums are about sharing. You may have gotten the answer from google too, but you may have known it already. It was worth a try asking here first.

I say sincerely, thanks for the info, however it was obtained.

Sorry, Daddy can sometimes be a curmudgeon. He didn't used to be that way, but he is almost 93 so it slips out from time to time. He isn't one of those to yell, "get off my lawn" or anything like that. He is really a very sweet man most of the time. It's cute that little kids come by to see him sometimes, before this pandemic started. He does funny little tricks and games that kids love.

*EDIT* I just did a quick search of the NIFC site and found a link to their national fire equipment program. Too bad they don't allow public access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.