BUTEL ARC500PRO questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwier

Premium Subscriber
Brand new installation for me, and I am having the usual birthing pains, lol.

I have two questions that I will explain below:

1) How can I tell, while using the Software, if my Registration was successful? The Help/About before and after shows Full Version. When I select Register, the Program allows my to Register over and over. I have seen no indication, before or after, these multiple Registrations (or attempts), that would indicate success.

2) I successfully imported ~200 objects from the RRDB using the Software. Being unfamiliar with the Software (new to me) or the System that I was importing from, I inadvertently double imported everything. I used the distribute to ScanLists option and now have 5 ScanLists, each having twice that of exactly what I wanted. I am not able to Edit (Delete) Lines or Multiple Lines in the Grid. Clicking Duplicates does nothing. One thing that looks suspicious: The green + Add is always visible, but the Red X Delete is only visible when viewing "Trunk System Objects: Trunk Systems". The + and the X are located center top in the Object Box. The duplicates are not adjacent to each other in the ScanLists (Grid) but instead they are two identical lists, one above the other, in the Grid. Simply highlighting the bottom half of the Grid and Deleting is what I desire to do.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
1) Full version means the software is registered correctly else it would say demo version.

2) In the Scannable Objects grids you can highlight a multiple rows by using the shift button, then use Delete button to remove those lines. In the trunk System grid you can only delete one row at a time.

Gommert
Butel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.