Pro-528: Cannot get it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

rking3481

Hello fellow scanners!

I just got my Pro-528 that I bought on Ebay, but can't seem to get the truncking working. I can get the normal frequencies working, so I know it's not a sound issue. I followed the instructions on page 64 and 65 of the manual, but to no end. I have tried over and over again and nothing. I added the Primary Control Channel and then I get to the end of the instructions where it says to push SRCH to locate the Data Channel, but nothing happens and I have sat here for 15 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I have already done a seach all day and none of the instructions anyone else has posted has worked. What am I doing wrong? This is getting very frustrating. Please, a step by step detailed instruction would be greatly appreciated.

The towns I want to program are for Tacoma, Puyallup and Seattle, WA. Please include step by step detailed instructions.

I'd even be happy to provide $5.00 thru PayPal.

Thanks,
Fellow Scanner User

DickH

Hello fellow scanners!

I just got my Pro-528 that I bought on Ebay, but can't seem to get the truncking working. I can get the normal frequencies working, so I know it's not a sound issue. I followed the instructions on page 64 and 65 of the manual, but to no end. I have tried over and over again and nothing. I added the Primary Control Channel and then I get to the end of the instructions where it says to push SRCH to locate the Data Channel, but nothing happens and I have sat here for 15 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I have already done a seach all day and none of the instructions anyone else has posted has worked. What am I doing wrong? This is getting very frustrating. Please, a step by step detailed instruction would be greatly appreciated.

The towns I want to program are for Tacoma, Puyallup and Seattle, WA. Please include step by step detailed instructions.

I'd even be happy to provide $5.00 thru PayPal.

Thanks,
Fellow Scanner User

I know this is an old thread, but I just ran across it. For step-by-step programming for the 528 join my free group. PRO-433/528.

Status
Not open for further replies.