Can't Recognize USB on bcd536hp Sentinel Software Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If you have formatted the card, so that it is completely blank, then you need to use the "Clear User Data" function in Sentinel to repopulate the card with working files. For the drive to show up, check the "Show All Drives" box in the popup.

nr2d

Premium Subscriber
What firmware are you using?

The radios that I tried to connect were using the new 1.03.03 firmware.

Neither radio would connect directly but I kept the BCD536HP and just use a microSD card reader to access sentinel for firmware and database updates. I can't get the Scanner to set up the drive properly without the "Drive not Formatted error in windows".

Any chance Uniden will release a Mac OS X or IOS version of sentinel in the future. I can't stand using windows software.

I have 1 on 1.03.03 and the other on 1 on 1.02.03.

billsblots

If you have formatted the card, so that it is completely blank, then you need to use the "Clear User Data" function in Sentinel to repopulate the card with working files. For the drive to show up, check the "Show All Drives" box in the popup.

Same Same?! Just unpacked the 536 an hour ago. Sentinel would not recognize the SD card, although using SD Formatter it did reformat. Now the 536 tells me to Clear User Data to initialize the SD card.

I am trying, have restarted the Sentinel software and the radio, checked "Display All Drives", and clicked Refresh, but nothing shows up and the "OK" button remains grayed out. Any more suggestions? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.