CARMA Luncheon/Meeting September 7 2024 11:00 am Baker's Square 2020 75th St. (at I-355) Woodridge IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
The next meeting of the Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association (CARMA) will be held on Saturday, September 7, 2024, from 11:00 a.m. until approximately 3:00 p.m. at Baker's Square Restaurant, 2020 75th Street (just east of I-355) in Woodridge, IL 60517. Their phone number is 630-241-0609. We will have a semi-private room, slightly away from the main dining area.

There will be separate checks, good food (the pie is to die for), and a great opportunity to eat and socialize. We'll have speakers leading discussions on new technology, including the Starcom21 Statewide Motorola Project 25 trunked system.

If you have something for sale, printed materials, or giveaways, please bring them to the meeting. I hope to see you there!

Will Sperling, W9WSS
Co-Director & Moderator
Email: carma+owner@groups.io

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
The next meeting of the Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association (CARMA) will be held on Saturday, September 7, 2024, from 11:00 a.m. until approximately 3:00 p.m. at Baker's Square Restaurant, 2020 75th Street (just east of I-355) in Woodridge, IL 60517. Their phone number is 630-241-0609. We will have a semi-private room, slightly away from the main dining area.

There will be separate checks, good food (the pie is to die for), and a great opportunity to eat and socialize. We'll have speakers leading discussions on new technology, including the Starcom21 Statewide Motorola Project 25 trunked system.

If you have something for sale, printed materials, or giveaways, please bring them to the meeting. I hope to see you there!

Will Sperling, W9WSS
Co-Director & Moderator
Email: carma+owner@groups.io
Thanks for arranging this, Will. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Status
Not open for further replies.