Carroll County or Local Command Frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doabbs

Feed Provider
Fire on our road this morning. Had the scanner in Close Call (Frequency Stalker) mode this morning and some of the conversations were on:

CTCSS: 173.8

Conversations were to "Milton Command" and also to Carroll County Dispatch, so somewhat confused.

I'm not finding this in the Wiki or the ScanNE wiki for a frequency. Any thoughts?

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
It should be the input to Milton's 154.325 repeater. SNE doesn't by policy publish inputs. Radio Reference has a toggle for it.

Carroll County dispatches Milton Fire.

Hope that helps,
John Marcel,
Penacook, NH

ecps92

Many channels have never been reported/shared/posted.

Nice Find.

153.8900 is licensed to Milton under KZM812
Looking at the license, this is the input to their 154.3250 Repeater, altho they are dispatched by Carroll County
SNE has a policy of not listing inputs, so 153.8900 would not be listed, but the 154.3250 is well documented

Looks like John and I were typing our replies at the same time
Fire on our road this morning. Had the scanner in Close Call (Frequency Stalker) mode this morning and some of the conversations were on:

CTCSS: 173.8

Conversations were to "Milton Command" and also to Carroll County Dispatch, so somewhat confused.

I'm not finding this in the Wiki or the ScanNE wiki for a frequency. Any thoughts?

doabbs

Feed Provider
Thanks for the replies. I’ll keep a lookout for activity on this frequency next time there is something going on in town. I’ll compare against what I pickup on the repeater versus locally as I believe they may have been using the frequency without a CTCSS tone for local operations without activating the repeater. Just a theory at this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.