Celebrity Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckinSC

Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
4
Location
Irmo, SC
We’ll be departing on a cruise to Berrmuda in a few weeks. I plan to take my BC125AT along for listening to air traffic near the airport in Newark. Do you know FOR SURE if Celebrity PROHIBITS scanners on board their ships?
 

ecps92

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
16,325
Reaction score
4,893
Location
Taxachusetts
50/50 - I had mine confiscated during a Celebrity Cruise from Lauderdale, yet by Royal Caribbean [Parent Co] has never been an issue, other than to ensure they do not transmit
We’ll be departing on a cruise to Berrmuda in a few weeks. I plan to take my BC125AT along for listening to air traffic near the airport in Newark. Do you know FOR SURE if Celebrity PROHIBITS scanners on board their ships?
 

ecps92

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
16,325
Reaction score
4,893
Location
Taxachusetts

ecps92

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
16,325
Reaction score
4,893
Location
Taxachusetts
Lovely way to talk about your fellow LE/CJ Co-Workers
and welcome to my IGNORE list :D

another one bites the dust
Yup. We're idiots. I've been in LE more than half my life and I'm still unsure which end of the gun is the loud one.
 

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
738
Location
On the beach.... with Ava.
Excellent response! You post an insult, and when that insult is responded to, you ignore the responder.

Well played, Sir!

Happy to be on someone's ignore list again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top