Champlin, Mn police

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2125

I have been trying to program CPD into my scanner but do not hear anything. A little help would be great.

Thanks

bezking

Hi and Welcome to RadioReference, Dan.

I have moved your post into the Minnesota Forum. When dealing with specific issues involving local systems, please post in your state forum.

Thanks!

JASII

Memory Capacity
Champlin Police

Please reply with which radio you are using.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Champlin PD uses the ARMER digital trunking system, so make sure you are using a compatible digital scanner.

Frequency and talgkroup info for ARMER can be found here: Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) Trunking System, Various, Minnesota - Scanner Frequencies

Champlin PD is dispatched on the Hennepin North Main, which is talkgroup ID 10002. You will hear several different PDs on that talkgroup, Champlin units are 52xx.

If you are wanting to hear the Fire Dept, Champlin shares it's FD with Anoka (Anoka-Champlin FD) and can be heard on the Anoka Co. Fire Dispatch talkgroup.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, somehow I didn't see that you had a Pro-106. The Pro-106 should work just fine as long as it's programmed right. I'm not familiar with the Pro-106 so I can't really help with that, but I can tell you that you'll want to use software to program it from your computer. There are several software options available.

Status
Not open for further replies.