codes & signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyguy

My job requires me to travel all counties west of I-77 , I am looking for anyone that would share their codes / signals with any dept (police,fire,ems) for any of these counties. I'm getting ready to put my 996 in my truck and would like to know what everyone (the units) are talking about!! PM me for contact details. Thanks in advance!!

dintimid8or

Feed Provider
A little help

Ritchie County law enforcement uses state police codes and signals. Fire and EMS use plain English. Doddridge County law enforcement uses state police codes and signals; fire and EMS use plain English. Wood County uses mostly plain English for fire and EMS, I don't know about Parkersburg City fire or police. Fire is 800 mHz trunked and police is P-25 digital. I believe Pleasants County uses state police codes and signals for law enforcement, and they use plain English for fire and EMS. I have heard a little bit of Jackson County fire and ems, and I believe they use plain English, with some codes, like 10-8 for available, but cannot say for sure. Hope this helps a little bit.

kyguy

Thanks

Thanks Craig, that helps!! The next time I'm up around Harrisville, I'll let ya know and buy ya that cup of coffee !

w8mkh

dintimid8or said:
Ritchie County law enforcement uses state police codes and signals. Fire and EMS use plain English. Doddridge County law enforcement uses state police codes and signals; fire and EMS use plain English. Wood County uses mostly plain English for fire and EMS, I don't know about Parkersburg City fire or police. Fire is 800 mHz trunked and police is P-25 digital. I believe Pleasants County uses state police codes and signals for law enforcement, and they use plain English for fire and EMS. I have heard a little bit of Jackson County fire and ems, and I believe they use plain English, with some codes, like 10-8 for available, but cannot say for sure. Hope this helps a little bit.

Parkersburg fire is on 153.785 p-25
Parkersburg Pd is on 155.490 p-25 enc with some traffic on the old system 856.9625,860.9625
Wood County uses http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UCisRO...JeEi9U3w8DTzDnBiUYENWPvl--iMkIxyA/10 code.BMP

Status
Not open for further replies.