Data Analyse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey
I looking for an Application for Windows who allow me to analyse the Audio Signal who i revice from my Device.
Thanks

Your_account

Banned
I want to discover what the Audio mean what i recive.

WB4CS

I think the reason you're not getting any replies is that you're not adequately explaining what it is you want to do. Can you give more information on what you mean by "analyze" and what "discovery what the audio mean what I receive" means? What is it that you're wanting to do specifically? Any examples you can share that resemble what it is you're trying to do? What kind of device is it that is receiving the signal that you wish to analyze? How do you want to analyze it? What are you trying to accomplish?

There's plenty of people here that would probably like to help you out, but we cannot read your mind :)

Last edited:

Your_account

Banned
For example i receive that:
7291zq.jpg

WB4CS

Your_account;217**** said:
For example i receive that:
7291zq.jpg

AND??????

Again, you're not telling us ANYTHING useful that we can use to help you out.

Please answer the following questions:
1) What frequency are you receiving this on?
2) What signal in that waterfall are you talking about?
3) What or how are you wanting to analyze it?
4) What is the end result you're trying to accomplish?

Please be as specific as possible and provide lots of details.

Last edited:

Your_account

Banned
1) i cant tell it so i dont want to go to jail but its not AIS or Flight Frequency
2) i mean the smal stripes who look like ais or acars.
3) i dont know but that signal will send not for fun so the have any function and i want to try to analyse it.
4) so i want to see what it is mabye its some very interesting data.

i try it but my english is not the best.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
1) i cant tell it so i dont want to go to jail but its not AIS or Flight Frequency
2) i mean the smal stripes who look like ais or acars.
3) i dont know but that signal will send not for fun so the have any function and i want to try to analyse it.
4) so i want to see what it is mabye its some very interesting data.

i try it but my english is not the best.

If it's something that you could go to jail over, it's probably better that you don't know how to do whatever it is you're asking about. I don't want to possibly go to jail either for helping you do whatever you're asking about, so I'm going to leave it at that.

-AZ

Your_account

Banned
99% of the frequency are illegal for me to receive.
So when i tell nobody the frequency all is good and i cant talk about that i hear or revice.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
99% of the frequency are illegal for me to receive.
So when i tell nobody the frequency all is good and i cant talk about that i hear or revice.

I understand that, but you're fairly anonymous here, unlike me with links to my twitter feed, an app I've written using my actual name and so on, so I really can't help you commit whatever illegal monitoring activity you're attempting regardless of how little the odds are of you getting caught or me getting contacted by authorities. Someone recommended using Audacity to manually analyze a signal earlier, and there's plenty of info on Google about using Audacity for that purpose. That's about all the help I can offer. Sorry.

-AZ

Your_account

Banned
i try o use audacity but i dont find any way.
dont worry about so make it any sense when i say its on ham radio frequency or something different?
so the point is what could that be?
so that very short signal contain many information but how can i make it readable?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
You are going to have to be more specific in what you are trying to do as many people have already told you.

With the limited information you've given, I can only suggest that you check the Wiki to see what's available for different protocols. You might also want to look at the page which lists various data modes along with audio samples of each mode. This might help you narrow down your choice of deciding programs.

Your_account

Banned
you check the Wiki to see what's available for different protocols
include visual sample?
i know only that one: Signal Identification Wiki

but 99% of the Signals are not in that Wiki. If i would know what kind of Protocol it will be easy to finde some. I see and hear just a uknown Signal and i dont know anything about.

So what should i tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.