Database notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO4IPV

After writing to scanner and making new favorites list from this Florida county database not hearing any thing , I am in range and I do hear the county just east of this one, loud and clear . IT Is Florida (system Name)= Gainsville Alachua county) they seem to be all that my SDS100 should be handling smoothly , But there is a special notation highlighted some thing about banding

ecps92

Doesn't sound like a DB issue if you hear some agencies, best to click on the REPORT link in your Posting and ask the Admins to move it to Florida where you are more likely to get a LOCAL response
After writing to scanner and making new favorites list from this Florida county database not hearing any thing , I am in range and I do hear the county just east of this one, loud and clear . IT Is Florida (system Name)= Gainsville Alachua county) they seem to be all that my SDS100 should be handling smoothly , But there is a special notation highlighted some thing about banding

mc48

Premium Subscriber
There are 2 systems UHF backup and 800mhz P25/P2, which are you looking at? Try clicking on the site name (simulcast in blue) and verify you are in range. I would also make sure you have the site on and associated with the quick keys if you use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.