BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Database updates not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
I agree, the same database for both, however - did you click on the TOOLS on the top line of Sentinel and change the TARGET MODEL to BCDx36HP?

That might be required to get it to write the database to your scanner. After changing the target type, then do the write to scanner. Also note my above message about Sentinel not knowing what you might have written to the scanner using PROSCAN.

I don't think that will make a difference with the database... But it wont hurt to try it...

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
@bearcatrp
You should be able to load the Database to your 436 with what Sentinel has now...
Even though there will be an update tomorrow... If Uniden gets it fixed...
Try it and verify the scanner has that version afterwards...

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yep, thats it. Am on version 2.2 version 1 for sentinal. Just tried again and getting same message.

Try this
1. Exit Sentinel
2. Using the File Explorer, navigate to this folder C:\ProgramData\Uniden\BCDx36HP_Sentinel\Database
3. Delete all the files in this folder
4. Start Sentinel. You should see this message "Reconstructing Full Database"
5. If the database version does not show 05/01/2022 then go to the the menu Update - Update Master Database

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
3/20/22 is last update on the 436.

Database version on sentinal is 5/2/22

Is it possible sentinal is confused with my SDS200? I do verify in sentinal its the 436 hooked up.

That means the dB is loading into Sentinel. It is just that it is not loading to the scanner. Click the FORCE WRITE FULL DATABASE when writing the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.