Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadjammer

I notice the database hasn't been updated since late April. Anyone else having issues with downloading a more recent version? usually once a week I would be able to do an update.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
mine say's April 26...hopefully they update today, BTW im guessing you mean Sentinel, right?

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Try again, There was indeed an update today..
It may not have been available earlier in the day..

Last edited:

Reconrider

im in durham ct and have a bcd 536 and a sds 100 both updated and neither one will pick up durham fire dept they both only get valley shore dispatch I have all the service dept on any help would be appreciated thank you my email is [Redacted]
I wouldn't put your email on a big forum as this, it invites spammers and scammers to email you or be put on an email list.

As far as that, no one can really help without you telling us what you have programmed and what you have/n't done.

I updated the full database and program favorites for my area from there but when a friend keys his fire radio nothing shows up on either scanner even on close call thanks for the responds

cg

Premium Subscriber
You haven't programmed it correctly and/or don't have what you want to hear turned on.

Simply saying you programmed it without posting more information is like saying on an automotive forum "my car won't work, what's wrong with it?".
- What specifically are you trying to hear? Have you verified the info in your Favorite lists against database info?
- What have you programmed in? (you can attach screen shots or files to the posts)
- Do you use Quick Keys, have you programmed them, and have you turned them on?
- Favorites can get programmed with "Custom" service types, be sure they are on.

Also don't be afraid to create new threads rather than post under other threads.

chris

Dickie_10

im in durham ct and have a bcd 536 and a sds 100 both updated and neither one will pick up durham fire dept they both only get valley shore dispatch I have all the service dept on any help would be appreciated thank you my email is ...

Are you programming Durham's UHF frequencies or CLMRN talkgroups? I'm not sure if they've fully moved to CLMRN, but you might want to try TG 13801, which is not in the RR database. I've heard Durham Fire on there in the past and there have been numerous radio checks on that TG this evening.

N1GTL

Database Admin
I just checked and there are no submissions that have not been worked.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Program the State P25 system as "P25 Trunk" (the second choice you will never use).
Program in the 13801, 13802, 13803, 13804 groups and add any of the other agencies you want.
Use System Scan rather than System Search to hear just the programmed talkgroups, otherwise you hear the ones you haven't programmed in

You can use the Database to create a favorite list by going through the US/CT/Middlesex Cty/ to get to CLMRN. Then Left click it and "Append to Favorite List". Choose new favorite, then save and go into that new favorite and move/delete/edit/add until you get what you want. Saves a lot of typing.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.