SDS100/SDS200/BCDx36HP Sentinel Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumcajs_tr

Too bad that Sentinels euro version doesn't seem to be up to date. But anyhow good that the firmware update from Sentinel now works.
/Ubbe
Hello,
after my request, I receiver from AVERA support (European dealer for Uniden) the updated SDS Sentinel 2.02.02 for SDS100E and SDS200E, All the latest firmware changes are now supported as well as model "Target model selection" menu is now available. On the official Uniden Japan page, there is still 2.01.03 version.

Download here: SDS_Sentinel_Version_2_02_02.zip

Please, note that this is for the non-US versions only (SDS100E and SDS200E) , it will not work with SDS100 or SDS200! Don't attempt to use it with the US versions.

SDS_Sentinel_2.02.02_version.png

SDS_Sentinel_2.02.02_menu.png

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Gotta ask....

So what if you do DL it onto a US model SDS, what happens?

APEXNext

Premium Subscriber
Anyone getting a server error trying to update SDS200 Master database and Firmware?

55engine

Premium Subscriber
I hope with this new firmware update it will make the transmission work better because every time they transmit it breaks up if anybody knows what I mean

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I hope with this new firmware update it will make the transmission work better because every time they transmit it breaks up if anybody knows what I mean

Firmware doesn't help reception; if you have reception issues you need to move your scanner or get a better antenna. And there hasn't been a release in awhile, just FYI.

dallascowboys

I have noticed that updates for the 436/536 are not happening like they did in the past, seems more updates for the SDS100/200. I understand new radios and problems with the new radio's but the 436/536 need at least Firmware Updates.

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed that updates for the 436/536 are not happening like they did in the past, seems more updates for the SDS100/200. I understand new radios and problems with the new radio's but the 436/536 need at least Firmware Updates.

The other posters were talking about the Monday database updates. It appears that Uniden hasn't posted an update to their FTP server this week. The SDS100/SDS200 haven't had a firmware update in a long time, either.

jondeaux

not sure if its me or windows, but i seem to be having issues with sentinel and windows . ive tried some things and im not able to fix the issue. when i double click the icon, it immediately gives me a program stopped working and closes. ive tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, rolling back windows. etc.. guess ill have to wait for another update to see if that works. if anyone has any other ideas, im all ears..

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
not sure if its me or windows, but i seem to be having issues with sentinel and windows . ive tried some things and im not able to fix the issue. when i double click the icon, it immediately gives me a program stopped working and closes. ive tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, rolling back windows. etc.. guess ill have to wait for another update to see if that works. if anyone has any other ideas, im all ears..

A strong possibility is that your computer doesn't have the .Net Framework 2.0 installed/enabled. See this link on how to install it.

// edit - Another strong possibility is the user.config file is corrupted.

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
The other posters were talking about the Monday database updates. It appears that Uniden hasn't posted an update to their FTP server this week. The SDS100/SDS200 haven't had a firmware update in a long time, either.
It aooears that no update was posted, so far at least, this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.