Decoding P25 on a Windows Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibbley

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
162
Location
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
I got a cheap chinese minikeyboard with integrated trackball. Bluetooth. No extra wires. Works amazingly. I also bought griffin power knob. Not arrived yet, but planning to use it as a tuning knob in sharp.

Picked up a Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse at Staples. Paid a little more than I wanted to spend, but the reviews on some of the Amazon stuff were pretty bad.

First time I ever used Bluetooth, it works really well.
 

lynzoid

Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
Good. And my griffin powermate knob is here. Surprisingly enough it's a blast using it with sdrsharp! It can emulate any hid-type interactions (like scrolling mouse, moving cursor, sending keystrokes etcetc), have 6 actions (l,r,press,press-l,press-r,press-hold) which are programmable, and feels light and great in my fingers. Now my 150usd setup feels like some classified expensive radio equipment :)
Take a look
https://griffintechnology.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=powermate
Wow just noticed they got a new bluetooth one. WANT.
 

NYG

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
267
Reaction score
38
Do you by chance have the 2.01 Windows driver for the powermate?

Griffin looks like they're not supporting Windows any longer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top