Defect Detector Website

chrismol1

Premium Subscriber
wow! Wasnt expecting it but it had the old D&H detector that was upgraded 10 years ago! what a blast hear that old voice

N9JIG

Sheriff
I like it! I will start collecting some and send them on.

Might I suggest that you add the date recorded (if known) for historical purposes?

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I'm not the huge fan most of you are but that's neat as hell. Back in the early 70s, I worked as a TV newsman and did a week-long series on railroads (inside a caboose, hump yard, bearing heat detectors with the printout tapes, etc. It went over pretty good. It was then that I sorta developed a mild interest.

spdfile1

Good Evening Everyone,

I started a new website that might be of interest to those here:

www.defectdetector.net

If anyone has anything that they would like to contribute, please reach out to me either here or through the website.

Thanks,

Nick Wilson
Nick,
I love it!!!! I see you have some of mine (Scott Schroeder) on there and that is very kool. On radioreference I submitted a bunch for just about every Conrail Defect Detector in Central NY. I also submitted some CSX Defect Detectors in Florida specifically Miami Sub & Auburndale Sub. I'm also working on FEC Detectors. I've listed there locations but haven't downloaded the audio clips yet. Love your website!!!!!!!