Did anyone Hear the accident on I25 or I85 Yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilklown

I wasnt Monitoring my scanner at the times these accident came in my wife told me I85 was shutdown both ways at about 17:00 hours and the one on I25 was shut down northbound at about 15:00 hours. just woundering if anyone got any info on these. Thanks

evilklown

sorry about that Jim thats weird how i passed that up i usally come on here everyday atleast 2 times or more and read everything i really dont know how i passed that up. Sorry everyone my fault DUH.

Todd-NG

Kevin,
All that I heard about the accident on I-25 was that it took place at I-70 and that 11 vehicles were involved. I didn't have a scanner with me at the time but was listening to the radio and at around 4:45 PM the traffic reporter said that only one vehicle was left on scene that needed to be towed and that traffic was backed up all the way down to Hampden Ave.

evilklown

yea the accident on I25 involved 4 vehicles i passed by them i just was woundering what the status was on everyone and everything because i didnt have my scanner it must not have been to bad because it wasnt reported anyware. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.