Difficulty Understanding BC92xlt Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASE

I have the BC92xlt and I am having trouble understanding the instructions in the manual that came with it. The difficulty is with Func PSrc and with Close Call. With Func PSrc I choose the bank and it says to choose upper and lower limit. When I do that nothing happens. With Close Call I choose func and hold for two seconds to choose the options. After I choose the options what do I press after that. Just scan? Does anyone have easier step by step instructions?

Thank you.
ASE

rwl48

Hi

This is not much help but there no easier step by step instructions. Just read the instructions carefully and be patient and it will get easer and easer.

Good luck

ASE

Hi. Thank you. I have been getting the hang of it. Something that I don't understand is why the purpose of Close Call if you find those frequencies during a normal search?

KMA367

Premium Subscriber
ASE said:
Hi. Thank you. I have been getting the hang of it. Something that I don't understand is why the purpose of Close Call if you find those frequencies during a normal search?
Close Call will "hear" and alert you almost instantaneously as soon as a strong transmission is detected on any frequency in the freqs/bands it's set to.

In a normal search, it's likely to be constantly interrupted by even weak/distant signals on any of the freqs you're searching. Plus, the nearby/strong signal will only be detected if the scanner is passing by that freq at the same time it's transmitting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.