Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just found this yesterday
452.5750 MHz
DMR BS RAS COLOR CODE-11 SLOT 1-2

Unknown Hospital

TG'S
1000 TESTING AUDIO
2000 Hospital Runners/picking up prescriptions at pharmacy to deliver to rooms, Delivery of different machines around Hospital, deliveries to other departments and so on
5000 TESTING AUDIO
10000 TESTING AUDIO
11000 TESTING AUDIO
16000 TESTING AUDIO
Today only TG-2000 Hospital runners is active this morning so far
That's all the info I have.
Steve

k2hz

Database Admin
That frequency is on the Saia Site 4 (Elmwood) license WQDI253. They probably have it set up as conventional and made available for hospital use.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I do not see 452.575 in the Saia Site 4 (Elmwood) or any other site, am I missing something. Also I see that these TG'S do not match anything on the Saia System ?
Steve

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I do not see 452.575 in the Saia Site 4 (Elmwood) or any other site, am I missing something. Also I see that these TG'S do not match anything on the Saia System ?
Steve
@k2hz stated that the frequency is on the same license as the Elmwood site, not that the frequency is an active part of the site.

k2hz

Database Admin
The frequency is one of many on the WQDI253 Site 4 license. As I said, it is apparently conventional use and not part of the SaiaNet trunked system. Saia provides services other than SaiaNet and "off net" frequiencies would have their own TGs.

Sounds like St.Joes hospital which is the temporary COVID-19 hospital for CHS. Catholic Health System (CHS) also has a TG on SaiaNet. I heard a radio check of all CHS properties last week.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like St.Joes hospital which is the temporary COVID-19 hospital for CHS. Catholic Health System (CHS) also has a TG on SaiaNet. I heard a radio check of all CHS properties last week.
What TG on SaiaNet? Nothings listed in the DB

I concur with Saint.... its at least something medical based on the conversations I'm hearing on it. Ill give it a listen over the next few days. Also, just my two cents... if it is St. Joe's, thats a water balloons launch away from Saia's back door. I would imagine for them to have in-building reliable communications in a concrete and steel building on a repeater thats miles away from the Elmwood tower without putting in a BDA, that its really coming off of Saia's own tower in their backyard

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Very Busy Hospital, Only TG 2000 Active so far, nothing on the other TG'S. In Fort Erie The signal is excellent very strong and the audio is clear to listen too.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
THERE ARE 5 FLOORS IN THE BUILDING EACH FLOOR HAS A NORTH AND SOUTH WING
Elevators are-red,yellow, green and dietary elevator
I think there are two runners on each floor and then have runners for other departments also they are having training classes
No other TG'S active
TG 2000 UID'S
UID 1001
UID 1002
UID 1003
UID 1004
UID 1005
UID 1006
UID 1009
UID 1010
UID 1012
UID 1013
UID 1014
UID 1015
UID 1016
UID 1017
UID 1021
UID 1022
UID 1028
UID 102900
UID 8487924
UID 98804
UID 99316
Steve

Trbogeek

Premium Subscriber
What TG on SaiaNet? Nothings listed in the DB

I concur with Saint.... its at least something medical based on the conversations I'm hearing on it. Ill give it a listen over the next few days. Also, just my two cents... if it is St. Joe's, thats a water balloons launch away from Saia's back door. I would imagine for them to have in-building reliable communications in a concrete and steel building on a repeater thats miles away from the Elmwood tower without putting in a BDA, that its really coming off of Saia's own tower in their backyard

The Elmwood tower would give in building coverage, at St. Joes, but another possibility might be a repeater on site at the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.