Dog The Bounty Hunter Radios and Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4voxgill

Silent Key
No social security number

on a show yesterday, dog went to renew his drivers license. He was asked for his social security card. He said he has never had a social security number. I don't think a citizen can file their income tax form without a socail security number. Tax evasion?

drunyon

Silent Key
Not sure about the SSN thing. Sounds weird to me.

He was arrested today in Hawaii by US Marshals. Dog, his son Leland, and another relative (his brother Tim, I think) were all taken into custody at the request of the government of Mexico. This was in regard to Dog's apprehension of the Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Mexico a few years ago.

Basically, under Mexican law, Dog committed the equivalent of kidnapping by taking Luster into custody and removing him from the country without his consent. Should be interesting to see how this pans out.

edweirdFL

It's been reported that Dog and crew jumped the bail they posted in Mexico, when they didn't return to meet their court date.

Whether or not he's guilty, there's a touch of irony that he's on the other end of what he normally does to other folks.

Ed

drunyon

Silent Key
I stand corrected about Tim. I guess having the same last name made me jump to an incorrect conclusion.

I agree with the post about how ironic this whole thing is.

dangitdoug

Dog arrested

Chapman has been arrested for his little trip to Mexico in '03. I don't think you are going to be hearinghis radios for awhile :-(

Mexican authorities asked the State Department to arrest him and they did. Now it is up to a federal judge to decide to send him back to Mexico. Of all things, he jumped bail when he left Mexico!! Leland andone other person are also in jail with him.

Doug K

Go-24

mdulrich said:
While Tim Chapman was arrested, he is no relation to Dog.
http://www.aetv.com/dog_the_bounty_hunter/dog_castcrew.jsp?index=2&type=actor

Mike

Wow, I thought they were brothers tooo; he always refers to Tim as his little brother in the show. - I guess the "youngblood" is just symbolic.

Yep, kinda ironic indeed; sounds like a trumped up charge if it has anything to do with kidnapping. Hope he gets off! None of them; Dog, Leland, and Beth looked too happy as they walked out of the jailhouse. They actually showed Dog and Leland in the clinker - they looked pretty worn out.

nhp9943

I watched some reruns tonight on A&E and they are flashing at the bottom of the screen to tune in on Tuesday night to "get the story" Also heard on ABC 7 in Los Angeles that Dog was released on bond 300K but has an electronic monitor on his wrist. I am sure this will be settled without any jail time. just money.

Go-24

Ok, so they failed to show up for a court date ... (I should pay better attention)

..... The men are now required to wear electronic monitoring devices until they return to court for extradition hearings to face trial in Mexico. The judge said they were not flight risks.

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
i think its funny as hell !!!!!!!! here he goes catching the guys that skip there court date or jump bail and hes does the same. he always say there taking mnoney and food from his family when they jump what waqs he think he was doing ? hes no better than the criminals that he catchs for jumping bond! did the feds tell dog leland and tim dont move mother f@#ker !

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I saw the tv show on Dog about how we and his crew went back to Mexico. He is thinking of quiting what he is doing and do something else. That sucks what happen to him I hope they let him off FREE!

n4voxgill

Silent Key
he talk big and bad when he has his gang picking up one bailbond skipper, but he sure is meek when he skips bail and is picked up. He said on the news that he wouldn't do it again unless it was legal, so that means he knew it was illegal to go into mexico. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

nhp9943

n4voxgill said:
he talk big and bad when he has his gang picking up one bailbond skipper, but he sure is meek when he skips bail and is picked up. He said on the news that he wouldn't do it again unless it was legal, so that means he knew it was illegal to go into mexico. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

You smokem peace pipe Pilgrim?

scannerfreak

Database Admin
According to MSNBC, The Mexican government is attemtping to make a "deal" or some kind of trade with us, for what, they don't know yet. I think it's becoming clear this is most likely politcly motivated.

commstar

Premium Subscriber
The deal will undoubtedly require a few million pesos to cover administrative costs (US$1.00= NP$10.65 at the post office today) as compensation to the 'victimized people of the nation of Mexico'. I am not serious, I am sure they do not think he is a 'rico' to be exploited just because he is on televison here. Hahhhhhhh never happen.

landonjensen

there is a show on A&E tonight at 9 (pacific time) that is called "the family speaks out", which it is going to be about the arrest of dog etc.

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
willie and merle

heres what the mexican goverments is saying we could have had them any day we only let them go so long was out of kindness i suppose

aka willie nelson and merle haggard

Status
Not open for further replies.