DSD+ Fast Lane Short Decodes + DsdTune - Invalid command line paramater '-ds0'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRL-XM43

When I right-click each - either the running window floating or down on the task bar - I only get "Close" - not Close "All" windows. Therefore, it only closes one window at a time and it takes quite a few clicks to close them all in Windows 10. Can it be a configuration issue?

My win 10 gives the "close all" option in the tool bar on right click. The same on my other machine.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
Figured... Home version or office? Mine is home version. A registry tweak of some sort or something perhaps? When I hover over the running icons in the taskbar I get anywhere for 2 - 6 mini pop-up displays of the running tasks, depending on which running icon I hover over. If they all could be closed by one click I would have thought I should be able to hover and see all running tasks for that project?

deboe

Yeah dsdtune is not keeping up. I am no longer a regular user of DSD+ so i don't notice the updates.

I will try and see if I can get some time to test on the newest fastlane.

D..

slicerwizard

When I right-click each - either the running window floating or down on the task bar - I only get "Close" - not Close "All" windows. Therefore, it only closes one window at a time and it takes quite a few clicks to close them all in Windows 10. Can it be a configuration issue?
Shouldn't have to close every DSD+ window. Closing the console window, the event window or the channel window causes the whole program to shut down. Doesn't leave any other windows to close.

And why right click? Just left click on an X. Job done.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
I get that. When I open the project I get 12 windows that open. When I left click on an X on any open window - tested them all - the most I get to close is 2 - 3. I open these all from 4 batch files and use one batch file to do the opening process. Could that be part of the issue?

cg

Premium Subscriber
That's a lot of "X's" to click to close the program when I can do it with a single right click and choose close all windows.

I would suggest that you are not to the point of streamlining the operation, you are at the "get it working" stage. Make it more efficient once you get each part of the program to do what you need.

If I am searching for unknowns or trying to verify several signals I want to go step by step to ensure each part is working before moving on to the next. I prefer to open FMPA (or FMP24) and verify it is operating correctly. That I am on the correct frequency, bandwidth is set, step is correct (if I am signal chasing). I then open DSDPlus and verify it is receiving the signal, that I have enabled the correct mode. I can then make note of the various information found. If nothing happens, I monitor the received signal to determine if it is a signal I can't decode with DSDPlus (analog PL/DPL, Passport, MDT, MPT1327, EDACS, etc)
If I determine it is a trunked signal, I can start the appropriate parts of the program to monitor that, FMPA 1, DSD+ CC, FMPA 2, DSD+ VC.

chris

slicerwizard

I get that. When I open the project I get 12 windows that open. When I left click on an X on any open window - tested them all - the most I get to close is 2 - 3. I open these all from 4 batch files and use one batch file to do the opening process. Could that be part of the issue?
You're starting four separate processes, so there's nothing unusual about clicking on four X's to shut everything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.