DSD+ Fast Lane TCP Data Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
After getting "TCP link established" I am getting this red message in my Event Log dialog. Wondering what it is and how to compensate for it. My start-up code follows:
START FMP24 -i4 -P0.0 -s1 -o20007 -wsl0.0 -g36 -n2 -g47 -_2
REM TIMEOUT 1
START DSDPlus -e -fa -i20007 -m1 -_15

I run three instances of DSD+ FastLane with three dongles, each scanning seperate scan lists. Each one uses it's own -o/-i combination. They all match. I am running the latest release of DSD+ Fast Lane (2.235).

a417

are they all on the same USB Root hub? You could be saturating that one hub with 3 concurrent feeds. If you move them to different USB Ports (and most likely a different USB Root hub) does the issue go away?

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
are they all on the same USB Root hub? You could be saturating that one hub with 3 concurrent feeds. If you move them to different USB Ports (and most likely a different USB Root hub) does the issue go away?
Yes, all on the same powered USB hub. It un-plugged and re-plugged the hub and it seems to have cleared the error. I have been running this same configuration for probably a good year or more with no errors. Just noticed it while I was doing some other reviews.

a417

Ok, so you saved me from saying "did you turn it off, and turn it back on again?".

glad you have it sorted.

Ok all you experts: My DSDPLus was working fine. Came home fired it up and it loads says TCP established then about a minute or so later I get the RED TCP LOSS ? And I can't figure out why? once in a while it has an error # 10061? I rebooted computer several times and I moved SDR device back and fourth. Still no joy. :(

I think I found it? Had to do a: netsh int ip reset as admin and all of a sudden my virus protection Bitdefender if all over FMP24 files all of them?

a417

so you had a local networking issue? Ok, glad you got it going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.