DSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Hi where can I download DSD+ Fast software I have tried to


download this program but all I get is a Black page I am happy


to pay for this software if only I can find the link'





Dave
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Ok I have been on the DSD PLUS FASTLANE and every button on the page


turns Black and I am locked out .i do not know where to go next.





Dave.
 

RaleighGuy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
17,797
Reaction score
28,385
Location
Raleigh, NC
Ok I have been on the DSD PLUS FASTLANE and every button on the page turns Black and I am locked out .i do not know where to go next.

From the link @R0am3r provided above you should see the page with this info...

Early access to features is being offered through the DSD+ Fast Lane program. Fast Lane updates are expected to be released about once per month. Some Fast Lane updates WILL have issues/bugs. That is the nature of alpha software. Fully tested public releases will continue to be released, approximately every 6 months.
In light of the extra workload the Fast Lane program will create, the DSD+ team is asking Fast Laners for:
  • US$10 for one year of Fast Lane updates
  • US$25 for unlimited Fast Lane updates
Donations above these amounts are welcomed, but it’s up to you. We’re not looking to get rich here. Funds will be used for things like needed hardware upgrades.
Funds can be sent our Paypal account (dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com)
Please include a comment that specifies the email address that your Fast Lane updates should be sent to.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE A COMMENT, PAYPAL DOES NOT SEND US A NOTIFICATION.
THIS *WILL* DELAY YOUR FIRST FAST LANE UPDATE.
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Hi thank you for your reply but I cannot see the link or am I missing
somethink all I ca see is @R0am3r and I am locked out of that.

Dave.
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Hi thanks again for your help I downloaded all of the zip folders

attached


and have found that there are files that are different and a zip file missing .i think


I might be out of luck with DMR decoding.


Thanks again.


How To Setup SDR # Sharp To Decode DMR Digitial Using DSD Plus And An RTL SDR Receiver on Windows 10
176,253 views
Feb 12, 2018


2.3K


DISLIKE


SHARE


SAVE




Tech Minds

Tech Minds
57.4K subscribers




Dave.
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,911
Reaction score
6,447
Location
Suffolk County NY
Ok I have been on the DSD PLUS FASTLANE and every button on the page
turns Black and I am locked out .i do not know where to go next.

Don't click anything and don't right click, screen will go black.

Hi thanks again for your help I downloaded all of the zip folders


What you downloaded is the public (free ) version. Now, after you send money via PayPal to DSDPlus team, I believe they email you the files needed to make the free version, the fastlane version.


  • US$10 for one year of Fast Lane updates
  • US$25 for unlimited Fast Lane updates
Donations above these amounts are welcomed, but it’s up to you. We’re not looking to get rich here. Funds will be used for things like needed hardware upgrades.
Funds can be sent our Paypal account (dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com)
Please include a comment that specifies the email address that your Fast Lane updates should be sent to.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE A COMMENT, PAYPAL DOES NOT SEND US A NOTIFICATION.
THIS *WILL* DELAY YOUR FIRST FAST LANE UPDATE.


Also keep in mind that the Tech Minds video you watched is from 2018. Much has changed since then...
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Ok thanks for the information the problem is that there is not link for paying the


DSD team anywhere on the DSD pages .yes I can see the DSD fast lane contact


e-male link but that is for just contact information there jut no link for payment.





Dave.
 

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
801
Reaction score
581
Location
Oneida County, NY
@Patrol1949 - You pay for the Fast Lane updates via Paypal. Follow the instructions in the post right above your post. If you don't have a Paypal account, I recommend you get one for the Fast Lane upgrade. It is worth the $25 for unlimited updates.
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,911
Reaction score
6,447
Location
Suffolk County NY
Ok thanks for the information the problem is that there is not link for paying the

DSD team anywhere on the DSD pages .yes I can see the DSD fast lane contact

e-male link but that is for just contact information there jut no link for payment.

There is no link. You log into your paypal account. Then choose Send. Then in the box asking you where to send, you enter their email. dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com .

paypal.JPG

Do not forget,,,

Please include a comment that specifies the email address that your Fast Lane updates should be sent to.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE A COMMENT, PAYPAL DOES NOT SEND US A NOTIFICATION.
THIS *WILL* DELAY YOUR FIRST FAST LANE UPDATE.
 

gary123

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
1,632
Not a request.. I am just putting this out there. The .dll support files in this link from post #7 https://www.dsdplus.com/download-2/ are getting dated they are from 2015. It may not be a bad idea for DSD fastlane to update or create a current folder of prerequisite files based on a clean win10 64 bit install. As many turn to DSD as a primary scanning resource I think this will stream line the installation process.
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Thank you that is much clearer now.


Dave.
Not a request.. I am just putting this out there. The .dll support files in this link from post #7 https://www.dsdplus.com/download-2/ are getting dated they are from 2015. It may not be a bad idea for DSD fastlane to update or create a current folder of prerequisite files based on a clean win10 64 bit install. As many turn to DSD as a primary scanning resource I think this will stream line the installation process.
Hi Gary thanks for the info .i think it is going to be a steep learning curve for me.
 

EricCottrell

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
2,518
Reaction score
366
Location
Boston, Ma
Not a request.. I am just putting this out there. The .dll support files in this link from post #7 https://www.dsdplus.com/download-2/ are getting dated they are from 2015. It may not be a bad idea for DSD fastlane to update or create a current folder of prerequisite files based on a clean win10 64 bit install. As many turn to DSD as a primary scanning resource I think this will stream line the installation process.
Hello,

You can download the base files from the DSDplus menu.

73 Eric
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Ok I have paid for my updater and have downloaded the files .the problem


now it after unzipping the folder when try to open the Notes txt document


it will not open even with notepad .this is what I get.

Dave.

1659712077170.png
 

cg

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
5,244
Reaction score
1,773
Location
Connecticut
What program did you unzip it with. 7Zip seems to work the best. Copy and paste your password into the unzip popup and it should work fine.
 

Patrol1949

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
9
Location
uk
Ok thank you for that I have opened the folder with 7ZIP ok but there is no text


in the Notes txt.





Dave.

Ok problem solved.
Dave.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top