DSDPlus Fastlane 256

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenePepe

Premium Subscriber
Capture11.JPGAnybody have a solution...? Unable to use my RSPdx with latest UNO software version 1.40.1 since this update FMPP will not work. New UNO API not compatible.

mkpowell

I was sent DSDPlus 2.228 when I subscribed to Fast Lane back on 21st December 2019, but have not received anything since. Do I have to just wait for this latest update or contact someone to get it?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I was sent DSDPlus 2.228 when I subscribed to Fast Lane back on 21st December 2019, but have not received anything since. Do I have to just wait for this latest update or contact someone to get it?

You have eto use the auto update facility within DSDPlus FastLane (use the pull-down menus - the auto update feature is in there and needs checked). You can tell it to download the latest version, and then you'll have to use the password from your 228 email to open the archive.

If for some reason things don't work for you (FMP mismatch), then at that point email dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com and ask for a full update.

But, in the future make sure you save all of your emails -- and make sure you have the auto-updating enabled in DSDPLus. It will check the server for a new version and provide you with hte opportunity to download it when it is available.

Mike

mkpowell

You have eto use the auto update facility within DSDPlus FastLane (use the pull-down menus - the auto update feature is in there and needs checked). You can tell it to download the latest version, and then you'll have to use the password from your 228 email to open the archive.

If for some reason things don't work for you (FMP mismatch), then at that point email dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com and ask for a full update.

But, in the future make sure you save all of your emails -- and make sure you have the auto-updating enabled in DSDPLus. It will check the server for a new version and provide you with hte opportunity to download it when it is available.

Mike
Thanks for your fast and very helpful response Mike,
regards
Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.