dsdplus p25

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnelson26

Feed Provider
i am a fastlane subscriber. i am trying to trunk track ARMER P25 but when i get all fmp and vc up and running all i get is digital sound no voice. can anyone help me?

thanks,
matt

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
How many rtl dongles do you have? You need at least 1 dongle (if you also have a tapped scanner, otherwise you must have 2 dongles). Also, can you post a screenshot of whatever you've got running so far? You should have a voice and control channel instance of DSD+ running, along with a voice and control channel instance of FMP24.

mattnelson26

Feed Provider
Yes i have 2 dongles. the first 2 pictures are of fmp24 cfg file and fmp24 error and the rest are of fmp cc.bat, cc.bat, fmp-cc.bat, vc.bat.

thanks,
matt

Attachments

• fmp24 cfg file.jpg
    fmp24 cfg file.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 528
  • fmp24.png
    fmp24.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 451
  • full screen.jpg
    full screen.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 519
  • fmp cc.png
    fmp cc.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 510
  • fmp vc.png
    fmp vc.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:

adcockfred

lower both gains with g key, widen that cc with b key and that might get your vc dsd to work and straighten out that cfg file

mattnelson26

Feed Provider
Nope still not working. I have team viewer if you woild like to take a look. Also none of my talk group names or radio id are coming up.

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:

adcockfred

you are getting vc direction from fmp to get on right freq so that is good. but your cfg file is off . you don't look like your running fmp-24 on the screen

slicerwizard

You're running FMP instead of FMP24 with the Fast Lane version of DSD+. You should be using FMP24, especially since it looks like you're dealing with PSK signals.

You have the FMP24.cfg file open in Word? Have you been editing it with Word? Not a good idea. Notepad would be a better choice. And it looks like you've got blank lines at the top of the file. Also not good.

I'll take a stab at TeamViewer if no-one else offers to. RR handle at gmail.com to contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.