Dual sound card input needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tneff

I am using 2 different laptops to broadcast my feeds, ordered one of the cheap usb sound cards suggested by several members. Have tried using 3 different laptops, and have come up with the same issue. When setting up the feed inputs, one to the onboard mic input and one to the usb card mic input. No matter what I do, or change I get a gargled feed on both feeds. There are isolators on both inputs, have changed everything I can think of, different soundcard, cables , settings etc. Am totally lost here, any input ?? Would like to use one laptop for both feeds, and free up some space on the desk. Thanks

xmusicianguy

Feed Provider
I use a USB Sound card by C Media. I had to disable the AGC or Auto Gain Control before it would work. Prior to that I got low garbled noise.

ptcdiveops

I liked the idea of providing a stereo feed (2 scanners and 1 PC) but my bare bones XPe based Thin Client didn't have a stereo line input. After some research I decided to purchase a Behringer U-Phone UF0202 USB stereo interface. I didn't have to install any drivers and Windows XPe recognized it just fine. Feel free to check the results at: Coweta County, Georgia (GA) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.