DUCOM Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunt630

Anyone using DUCOMM having issues? I have 0 transmition from all sites on DUCOMM and DuPage repeaters.

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
DuComm Starcom21

Anyone using DUCOMM having issues? I have 0 transmition from all sites on DUCOMM and DuPage repeaters.

If you're not listening to them on Starcom21, then that is your issue. Not sure if any of the old 470 MHz channels are still being simulcast (or not). Fire is still being simulcast on respective VHF repeaters.

Otherwise, I'm hearing ALL the entities on Starcom21.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin

As was posted a day or so ago, the STARCOM21 Site 101 (DuPage County) control channel has changed (temporarily?) to 774.18125. Make sure you have that freq programmed in your trunktracking scanner in addition to the normal control channel (773.84375).

This is assuming that you've been listening to them on STARCOM21 before the control channel changed. If not, it's likely time for a scanner upgrade.

Blunt630

Yep I added the alt channels... Very odd they switched to alt channels... Any word on why they changed control channels?

N9JIG

Sheriff
Control Channels in P25 systems are usually changed because of a maintenance issue with a site's radios. A radio may have gone bad.

System admins can also change the Control Channel to test the system or to do routine maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.