EBRCS Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mibzzer15

mibzzer15,
You hear the Fremont shooting going down on 4/5/2018? Also I don't know how your getting Fremont with out using a unication pager. I bought the new TRX 2 and could only hear bits and pieces of there radio the unication you get like 99%. Jeff

I totally missed this message and its a bit of a late reply.... I heard every bit of that shooting when it had occurred. I should still have all the recordings stored. I was always having reception issues with my 996xt on an omni antenna and I also tried with a yagi antenna with no luck. I recently upgraded to a 536hp and have continued using the yagi antenna with great success.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
So I was just messing around with my 536hp, started using discovery mode. Got multiple hits on TGID 4263 on the ALCO Southwest site. I don't see it in the database unless I am missing something. They were talking about some perimeter fencing and making sure cars weren't blocked. Any idea who this might be?
I'm pretty sure that is Hayward Area Rec Park Dist (HARD) patrol. They ID as "RD1" "RD2" etc. Been meaning to update the DB with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.