Eldora NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddiesel

My wife and I are heading to Eldora Wednesday for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. Does anyone have any recommendations on sites with up-to-date frequencies? I've used Jayski before, but the field changes so much from race-to-race, they don't have several of the drivers listed. I used to subscribe to Racing Electronics' frequency list until they stopped providing the service. I have a Radio Shack Pro-95 scanner, so I can't get it programmed at the track. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I found Frequency Fan Club Racing Frequencies Race Frequencies Winston Cup Frequencies NASCAR Scanner Frequencies NASCAR Frequencies Frequency Downloads but I've never used them before and don't know how up-to-date they are.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

-Chad

cubn

Database Admin
I went for a regular racing program back in 2007 and the track staff were using the frequencies listed here: Ohio Sports - The RadioReference Wiki

With this event being a NASCAR race, I'd imagine you'd hear more on their officials frequencies than the track's but it'd be worth putting in just in case those freqs are used as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.