Erie County Fire Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyemt774

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

I thought I would post this to the main page. If anyone is interested in Erie County Audio and some video feeds, you need to check out ecfwire.com. It is Erie County Fire Wire. The webmaster is a dedicated pro at monitoring incidents in Erie County. I reccommend you check this site out. Can't say enough about his efforts at maintaining the site.

wnyemt628

Premium Subscriber
ECFWire

Love the site - between radio reference and the ECFWire I get great streaming at work! Would like to see either ECFWire or RR add the F2 and F4 frequencies to the main county audio feeds? Have any pull :lol:

BTFire21

Hi Todd

I will add F2 and F4 to my feeds (Southern Erie County) if you would like. Also if you are the Todd C. I am thinking you are you know about the changes in the radio system coming.

wnyemt628

Premium Subscriber
Yep, I know of the changes coming. Was at the radio meeting last week. Things look very promising, and I am excited to see that changes my father was interested in way back in the 80's finally look like they are coming true. Only bad part, by BT scanner will be worthless...which is why we need a fund to get the ECFirewire a digital scanner :D thanks for adding the F2/F4...its like only getting half of the gossip!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.