Experiment: Build Your Own Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Talk Groups

This is a great setup and I appreciate the hard work you have done. It is very handy when I have to review some of our communications after a fire call.

My question is can you get the operation channels for Winona County Fire? Is Houston County available also?

johnmoe1

Could you please post Ridgeview Ambulance's channel(s)?
2112 840 D EMSRV_ALS ALS Ambulance Dispatach Communications EMS Dispatch

Done.

In reading through this thread it sounds like you're getting decent Dodge Co reception now? Any chance of adding a couple Dodge Co Talkgroups?

20601 - Dodge County Law Main
20607 - Dodge County Fire/EMS Paging
I'm not terribly happy with my daytime Dodge reception. It is often also on Olmsted which helps, but it still isn't great. I am adding them anyway.

mattnelson26

Feed Provider
hello i am wondering if you are able to add Sherburne and Wright county fire channels?

25152 Sherburne County Fire - Dispatch
25116 Sherburne County Fire - Tac 1
25118 Sherburne County Fire - Tac 2

25300 Wright County Fire Dispatch
25302 Wright County Fire Tac 1
25303 Wright County Fire Tac 2

fwfdengine2

Premium Subscriber
JohnMoe,

What kind of reception do you get for Steele/Rice and Waseca?

I am seeing Waseca Law 1 on your "now playing" along with North Memorial Waseca.. Are you able to add theses:

WS LAW 1 34611
WS FIRE 1 34618

SL FD MAIN 22416
SL LE MAIN 22401

Thank you!!

Last edited:

johnmoe1

JohnMoe,

I am seeing Waseca Law 1 on your "now playing" along with North Memorial Waseca.. Are you able to add theses:

WS LAW 1 34611
WS FIRE 1 34618

SL FD MAIN 22416
SL LE MAIN 22401

Thank you!!

I don't have any Waseca county sites, so getting anything depends on them roaming over to Dodge-Steele. This leaves long periods of time with nothing (just looking back a couple of days, I see a 10 hour gap).

I get Steele county only on Dodge-Steele and it isn't great reception, but I just listened to some and it is probably good enough to usually understand. I will add these.

turtle16

Would you mind adding
2812 CVENRMGT Carver County Emergency Management
2814 CVWEATHER Carver County Severe Weather Coordination

And For the upcoming Ryder Cup at Hazeltine

2882 b42 D CSKA PD EVNT Chaska Police Events

SCPD

QRT
Don't add

Would you mind adding
2812 CVENRMGT Carver County Emergency Management
2814 CVWEATHER Carver County Severe Weather Coordination

And For the upcoming Ryder Cup at Hazeltine

2882 b42 D CSKA PD EVNT Chaska Police Events

For the safety of the professional golfers and for the privacy of Chaska PD - Johnmoe - I advise you don't add Chaska PD's event channel. They will most likely be using an encrypted Carver Tac channel anyways.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
For the safety of the professional golfers and for the privacy of Chaska PD - Johnmoe - I advise you don't add Chaska PD's event channel. They will most likely be using an encrypted Carver Tac channel anyways.

If it's encrypted there is nothing to worry about. Otherwise if they're in the clear they should have no expectation of privacy.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know an Android browser that works well with this? I've tried several and none seem to work properly. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6. I've tried the stock Samsung browser, Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, Boat, iLunascape, and some others. Most will sometimes work, but then I'll get the "Enable Audio" button and clicking on it does nothing. The only one that doesn't do this is Firefox, but it cuts off some of the left side of the screen which makes selecting/deselecting talkgroups difficult and sometimes impossible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

johnmoe1

Does android chrome not work reliably? I've never had problems with desktop chrome.

Is this a problem for other people? If so, I guess I should find an android phone to do some testing...

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Does android chrome not work reliably? I've never had problems with desktop chrome.

Is this a problem for other people? If so, I guess I should find an android phone to do some testing...
I don't know if there's anything you can do about it on your end, but here's what has been happening for me.

Sometimes it works perfectly on Chrome like this:

3fe4b1d6ffa0f70921181278dd5c8411.jpg

Other times it shows the "Enable Audio" button and clicking on it does nothing.

6ca581ba4dfa8c3a5e20c6e4c094d9f7.jpg

With Firefox, the player always works but the leftmost column of boxes is cut off. The boxes that are there for the talkgroups take multiple clicks to select/deselect, and sometimes don't work at all.

cfa0c469b0a93dcfb362e90dbd770c3b.jpg

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
At least in the Firefox screenshot, you are using old.html. It doesn't have checkboxes at the county level.
Well that helps...lol. I didn't even realize that was a different URL. Seems to be working fine on Firefox now that I'm using the correct URL. Thanks.

farmtruck551

Fireman
Waseca County

JohnMoe,

WS LAW 1 34611
WS FIRE 1 34618

SL FD MAIN 22416
SL LE MAIN 22401

Thank you!!

I would live to see Waseca County Fire and Law on the scanner page!

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Couple suggestions:

338 - MNDOT FIRST Dispatch

2115 - Life Link Inflight

2121 - Life Link Anoka Dispatch

Life Link has a dispatch talkgroup for each of their bases, but Anoka is probably the only one you'll get consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.