FCC testing ? new scanner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
Where did you find that?

I just compared it and a AA battery is pretty much too wide for an MD380 body. It looks like they are working on another 396 type unit with integrated GPS that is DMR capable.

Tim-B

Yes I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Put dedicated knobs with actual potentiometers back in the radios. Not this adjust in steps crap that becomes a two handed function for something as simple as adjusting volume because you have to press the thing then turn it. Quit cheaping out on parts and offer a high end model with a reciever that is as good a quality as your typical Unication, AOR or ICOM product, a metal case handheld, and real knobs, and decent key backlighting instead of the whimpy key backlights on the 436. The fact that people buy the unication receivers that can only be programmed for fifty something talkgroups is proof that there is a market for a better radio. Yes I know it's a niche market within a niche market, but do it dammit. There are plenty who feel the same way I do and will buy it if you make it.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
You know that looks almost like my MD-390 DMR handheld radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.