FCC ULS Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fog

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what's going on with the FCC ULS site? I can get to FCC Universal Licensing System (ULS): ULS Home but the search page doesn't work. Over the weekend I got a backend server error; today it's a straight-up 404. I can't find anything about this, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Just wondering if it's a transient error, or if it's being taken offline for some reason?

ecps92

I tend to rely on this FCC URL
FCC General Menu Reports 3.1.14 October 7, 2010

Does anyone know what's going on with the FCC ULS site? I can get to FCC Universal Licensing System (ULS): ULS Home but the search page doesn't work. Over the weekend I got a backend server error; today it's a straight-up 404. I can't find anything about this, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Just wondering if it's a transient error, or if it's being taken offline for some reason?

AlphaFive

ULS

That 'error code' prompt looks a little odd, makes me think perhaps a sixth grader created it.. lil bit odd. No offense to the creator if it's valid, but, the terms used don't seem completely professional. So Be It

fog

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. I didn't know that existed.

That said, I still get a 404 when I get results and try to click on a callsign from that.

W3DMV

Yesterday they had a notice up announcing they were down
for maintenance.
Today the old 404 error. No info when they will return...

Status
Not open for further replies.