Fire station call numbers for Shelby County

maddog929

Premium Subscriber
Here are the Fire Station call dispatch numbers for Shelby County & Shelbyville. I'm also looking for the numbers for Rush & Decatur counties. I assume they use 3 number call designations also. I know the station number for the 3 listed in Rush County. The station in St Paul is in Decatur County on the county line so they also serve Shelby County. The bold underlined numbers are the station number. Shelbyville also have 2 backup ambulances numbered 694 & 695 that work out of station 1 on W Broadway. So, if you monitor Shelby County Fire and you hear ladder 691 and ambulance 692, they are being dispatched from different stations. Thanks for any help with these numbers in Rush & Decatur Counties.

691 - Shelbyville station 1 on W Broadway
692 - Shelbyville station 2 on Progress Parkway
693 - Shelbyville station 3 on W McKay Rd
641 - Waldron
681 - Moral Twp
621 - Fairland
671 - Marietta
632 - Flatrock
651 - Morristown
612 - Fountaintown
- St Paul
61 - Manila
42 - Arlington
82 - Rushville

INDaviation

Custom title goes here
Premium Subscriber
The three digit numbering is part of the Indy Metro area numbering for their CAD system. You may not find any three digit numbering in Rush or Decatur counties.
Correct. Only Hendricks (1XX), Boone (2XX), Hamilton (3XX), Hancock (4XX), Shelby (6XX), Johnson (7XX), and Morgan (8XX) follow that scheme, but I think the 8 prefix in Morgan County only applies to Mooresville, Brown Township, and Madison Township. There's a separate numbering system inside Marion County and the other counties.

Last edited:

maddog929

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply, I think at this time Rush & Decatur Counties are using their county designation 70 & 16 plus the station number.
7061, 7042 & 7082 if anyone thinks this is incorrect let me know.