First RadioReference Audio Feed Appliance now online

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsphotog

Premium Subscriber
I have been trying to do a similar thing with four scanners for quite some time. I was able to run four instances of ScannerCast with no problem whatsoever, but to me the most important aspect was the ability to record all four scanners. The green things work great, but you are unable to run four instances of Xcorder reliably (I struggle with even one instance running sometimes).

eastrocks400

lblanton--

I have received the sound cars and noticed that the sound is delayed getting to the computer by exactly 2 seconds... do you have this same issue?

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
I have been trying to do a similar thing with four scanners for quite some time. I was able to run four instances of ScannerCast with no problem whatsoever, but to me the most important aspect was the ability to record all four scanners. The green things work great, but you are unable to run four instances of Xcorder reliably (I struggle with even one instance running sometimes).

I use Proscan for this. I have 4 instances running on one computer (a license allows 2 computers, but does not limit the number of instances that you can run on a single computer), and it has a built in recorder.

When I bring the Boston PD feed online, I'll be using Scannercast, as there will be no recording, and it's a much more compact program.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
D.C. area snowstorm

Lindsay's D.C. area feeds are going to get a real workout this weekend. Another monster snowstorm is bearing down on the mid-Atlantic region, with the lesser D.C. area expected to get between 1 and 2 FEET of snow depending on locale.

The fun starts tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned.

Bote
Trackstreamer feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.