FL Quick Keys not sticking when programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefighter72691

Premium Subscriber
Hello All, I have tried literally everything from trying to reprogram in both Proscan software, and sentinal, The issue is, I am setting up FL Quick Keys.

00, through 09

I was successful earlier in the night and had them working correctly! however after making some minor changes, and multiple reprograms all i am getting is the following, even when i read the scanner to a new profile it is showing the FL Quick Keys set up correctly.

FL:0,1,2,--------

No asterisks for the remaining 7 programmed FL Keys.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

tvengr

Well Known Member
You cannot assign the same quick key to more that one favorites list. Do you have any other favorites lists in the scanner with the same quick key numbers. When sending the file to the scanner, if the same quick key number already exists in a favorites list, the scanner will change it to None.

Last edited:

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Check your scan selections / manage quick key status / favorites quick key - are they turned on?

Check select systems to monitor / are they on?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
There is "something" that appears to be preventing Favorites List Quick Keys from being seen by the scanner.

It could be the FLQK has been disabled by default (a Profile programming issue - Quick Keys Status)
As noted above Download/Monitor could be off.
You could be using Location Control for the FL and be Out of Range
You could be using Startup Configuration Keys and the FLs are not associated with the active startup key.

Status
Not open for further replies.