Fort Lauderdale Fire Department Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic2366

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the name of the frequency where you can hear Fort Lauderdale Fire Department units dispatched? I have downloaded all the frequencies from Radioreference.com but I can't seem to find the dispatch frequency. I occassionally hear fire units on police bands, like FLPD Dist 3 and 2 but I can't imagine their dispatches go out over a busy police frequency. Any help is appreciated.

Medic2366

Premium Subscriber
Fort Lauderdale is not Miami Dade

Thank you for your reply but Fort Lauderdale Fire is not in Miami Dad. Fort Lauderdale Fire is in Browardand fi yuo look at the list of Fort Lauderdale frequencies, it only lists PD frequencies and FD simplex frequencies. My question is, does anyone know whcih Fort Lauderdale PD frequency is used to diapcth fire department units?

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
It's also a smartzone system, so you'll have to associate the talkgroup with the correct tower.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
fort lauderdale channels

Fort Lauderdale Fire-Rescue is on site 4 of the Broward County trunked system.

hi janfine-i have a question for you,Im going to florida this summer for a few weeks and to hear the ft lauderdale fd all i have to do is put in the site 4 frequencies and the talkgroups or do i have to also put in the primary freqs thanks for any info you can give me

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
Fort Lauderdale FD

You are correct. Just put the freqs for site 4 and the Fort Laud Talkgroups.
Sometimes some of the activity on site 4 will show up also on site 1 but it is the same thing.
So you only have to put in site 4.

hi janfine-i have a question for you,Im going to florida this summer for a few weeks and to hear the ft lauderdale fd all i have to do is put in the site 4 frequencies and the talkgroups or do i have to also put in the primary freqs thanks for any info you can give me

Status
Not open for further replies.